- A Software Driven Analysis of Your Network Infrastructure
- A Physical Inspection of Your Network Infrastructure
- A Comprehensive Full Detail Report
- An Easy-to-Read Risk Report
- A Follow Up Proposal for Remediation
What does the network assessment cover?
- Internal & external security risks
- Unauthorized or inappropriate access from users
- Misalignment of IT assets
- Poor patch management
- Dozens of other critical network issues...
How long does the network assessment take?
In most cases, our network assessment takes only 45 minutes to an hour. Sometimes it takes much longer depending on the size & complexity of your environment.
How much does the network assessment cost?
Free. Why free? We understand that exploring options for new IT support providers is already complicated, so why should it also be expensive? The information we gather from the network assessment helps us prepare a more accurate quote for you and you get some solid insight into your network.