Proven Backup & Disaster Recovery with TotalCare Guardian
Your organization’s data is critical. If a disaster of any kind (natural disaster, human error, theft, equipment failure) were to strike your business, are you confident that you could recover? If you have an onsite backup solutions, are you sure that it would operate the way you expect it to? The truth is, even if your onsite backup solution works perfectly, it’s still at risk of destruction by fire, flooding, earthquakes and many other physical endangerments. Our TotalCare Guardian offsite backup and disaster recovery solution guarantees that your business can recover from any type of disaster at any time. If your organization seeks to improve it's business continuity plan, TotalCare Guardian is the best place to start.
Benefits of TotalCare Guardian
Data is protected from local and regional disasters.
- Backups are encrypted and kept safe from prying eyes.
- Data can be rapidly restored in minutes vs. hours or even days.
- No more changing tapes or swapping disks.
- 24x7 monitoring provides quick notifications of any failures.
- Save time and resources as we manage the entire recovery process for you.
Why TotalCare Guardian Just Makes Sense
Your organization's data should rest in the hands of IT professionals experienced in offsite backup and disaster recovery. Since 1999, we've developed and managed offsite backup and disaster recovery solutions for businesses in several industries around the Greater Los Angeles Area. This broad scope of expertise has contributed greatly to the reliability of our TotalCare Guardian's solution and it's ability to keep our client's critical data safe. Contact us today to learn more about how TotalCare Guardian can solve your business's offsite backup and disaster recovery needs.
TotalCare Guardian Features
- Complete Server Volume Image
- Exchange Mailbox/Message Recovery
- Disk to Disk Block Level Backups
- SQL Server Database/Table Recovery
- On-Site and Off-Site Solution
- Backups as Frequent as Every 15 Minutes
- 2:1 Compression of all Stored Data
- Bare Metal Restores to Dissimilar Hardware
- 256-bit Secure Storage and Off-Site Transfer
- 24X7 Monitoring and Management